Alcohol Related Injuries

Being injured or losing a loved one in any type of accident is always painful and difficult to handle. When you know that the accident was caused by a drunk driver, however, the pain can be unbearable. No amount of money can ever erase the pain and loss you experience in cases like this. However, seeking the appropriate amount of compensation from the person responsible for the accident can make it easier for you to move on with your life.

About Alcohol Related Injury Cases

Alcohol related injuries are injuries that occur because of actions someone took while under the influence of alcohol. In most cases, these cases involve a motor vehicle collision. However, alcohol-related injuries may also occur when a drunk driver strikes a pedestrian or cyclist. The accidents can result in severe injuries and emotional trauma for the victims. In the worst cases, a victim may even die as a result of the accident.

If you or someone you love was involved in an alcohol-related accident, you may also rack up multiple expenses, including hospital bills, medication costs, lost wages, physical therapy and more. If someone died in the accident, funeral and burial costs may also apply. You may be able to recover some of these expenses by filing a lawsuit against the person responsible for the accident. Depending on the situation, you may even qualify for additional damages designed to compensate you for the pain and suffering you have experienced.

Hiring an Attorney

Filing a lawsuit against a drunk driver can be confusing and traumatic. For this reason, it is best to consult an experienced attorney for guidance and advice before you begin the process. An attorney who understands these cases can help you review the evidence, prepare all of the necessary paperwork and pursue justice for yourself and/or your loved ones. A qualified attorney will also represent you in court and help you make decisions with regard to any settlement offers the other side presents.

If you or someone you love was injured in an alcohol-related incident, we are here to help. Please contact the office of Matthew Tully today to discuss your case, learn more about your options or schedule a consultation. We look forward to working with you!